Thursday, June 16, 2011

What should I do now?

The problem with being frustrated with my weight is that I get a bit manic about it.  I decide I'm going to "do something" and then I make these huge lists and put a plan together that I follow for maybe 24 hours.  This time - even though I am still manic - I am going to put my action plan together on a daily or weekly basis.  I am hoping that this will help me change my lifestyle.  (I did do Weight Watchers a few years ago, lost 20 lbs, and then completely fell off the wagon because I couldn't maintain the discipline for forever - more on that down the road)

I just read an  article on improving your digestive system.  While I don't think I can commit to all of these steps now - I do plan on:

1.  Taking a fish oil supplement daily
2.  Trying to reduce my dairy intake (which is not a lot to begin with - but I do love my Chobani)
3.  Trying to reduce my gluten intake (I need to educate myself more on this as I honestly don't know enough about it to determine what to eliminate).  Does this mean I can't eat that Ezekial Raisen Bread I've become very fond of?
4.  Drinking 90 ounces of water a day. (this isn't in the article but I've read a lot on this subject and this really shouldn't be that much of a challenge - note, this has been on my list of goals for months now :-)

Ladies night out tonight - wish me luck.  Maybe if I drink a glass of water in between my cocktails I'll get to 90 oz!

Note:  I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to blogging, so if anyone ever discovers this blog - please bear with me.  Hopefully by the time I'm "discovered" on the internet I'll have a clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment